About The Length:
The length is a little long, It does extending to or just over the hips(for most people), It`s the really loose fitting tunic tops. Oversized style, you can dress in a different style.
- Length, from back neck to the hip.
- S (27.55‘’), M (27.95‘’), L (28.34‘’), XL (28.74‘’), XXL (29.13‘’)
- Sewn from cotton and elastic fibers, max stretch up to 1.5 times.
- Comfortable, skin-friendly breathable fabric.
- Seamless material eliminates annoying bulges from fabric.
- The material is nice, heavier weight & better quality than I thought it would be. The long batwing sleeves are flattering. I'm 5"2" and the size S hit the top of my hip, so a tad longer if you're petite. The tops is a little long but nothing a knot or cutting the hem, you can find a tailor make a minor alteration on the place that doesn't fit.
- IF YOU WANT A MORE OVERSIZED STYLE, YOU CAN CHOOSE A SIZE UP!
- You need to size down if you would like really Slim fit fittingin all the places.
- I love this dress. And it's heavy enough that it doesn't cling to you. it's really adorable and very forgiving.
IF YOU WANT A MORE OVERSIZED STYLE, YOU CAN CHOOSE A SIZE UP!
Q & A
- Q1: I usually wear size Large, what size should I order?
Answer: You may order your normal size.
- Q2: Does it fit for pregnant?
Answer: The loose fitting shirt, which isn't designed for pregnant women,but attract lots of who pregnant purchasing.It would be great as a maternity wear for baby shower. Also, It's perfect for all seasons, spring, summer, fall, winter and places with AC.
- Q3: Is it see-through?
Answer: No. It's not see-through.
- Q4. Is the color same as what shows in the picture?
Answer: Due to monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, the color tone of the website's photo and the actual item could be slightly different.
- Q5: How should I care for my new LETSRUNWILD shirt?
Answer: Machine wash cold in gentle cycle or hand wash cold would work just fine. Line dry and hang dry are recommended.
More Sweaters in LETSRUNWILD For Your Reference